The XYZ printing Da Vinci Super is an open filament system 3D printer with high resolution and a massive 30cm x 30cm x 30cm build area. XYZ’s Da Vinci super is a large format 3D printer that will allow you to print what you want in what material you choose. It is suitable for various applications from engineering and product design to architectural models and the manufacture of working functional designs. Not only can you print BIG you can print at a layer resolution of 0.02mm.
The XYZprinting Da Vinci Super’s features
Firslty, as the name suggests the XYZ da Vinci super is able to print large objects. But the Da Vinci Super is much more than a large format 3D printer. It is a high precision 3D printer. It can also print in a variety of different nozzle diameters. More again than this, it is capable of printing with a large number of different filament materials. It’s heated bed and high nozzle temperature combined with XYZ printing’s XYZware Pro software mean that you can use PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU (flexible filaments), Nylon, Carbon fibre filaments, HIPS and metal composite filaments. It is an extremely versatile 3d printer.
The enclosed build area contributes to the high extrusion consistency of this printer by removing local environmental variability and drafts from interfering with the print. The enclosed build area is also a great safety feature, the printing process will stop when the top cap or the front door are opened.
Something that veteran 3D printer-ers know about is the problem of power failure. The Da Vinci Super features a Power Failure Recovery system so that if you loose power the printer will save your printing data so that when the power is restored in will return to where it stopped in the print and continue the print. This also means that you can pause and restart your 3D prints without any problems, making changing filament mid-print very easy and hassle free.
The Super also features high grade hardware and software functionality with the XYZ printing quick release nozzle, heat resistant glass platform and automatic platform calibration.
This printer has great on-board software, including a 5″ LCD screen for easy control. The onboard software interface is very intuitive and easy to use.
XYZ Pro printing Software
the XYZware Pro software makes it very easy to download and upload designs from and to the 3D printing community. It is very easy to use and will have you printing your first designs in no time. The Pro software gives you the power and versatility to really hone your printing, allowing you to tweak your settings to give you that perfect print.
XYZ Da Vinci Super 3D Printer Resources
XYZ Da Vinci Super specifications
Weight & dimensions
- dimensions: 60.4 x 60.5 x 73.3 cm
- weight: 35.5kg
- Technology: FDM
- Print heads: Single extruder
- Maximum creation size: 30 x 30 x 30 cm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
- Compatible material: PLA, ABS, Tough PLA, PETG, TPU, Nylon, Carbon, HIPS, Metallic (selected nozzle usage only)
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Max Nozzle Temperature: 260℃
- Heated bed: Yes (40~100 ℃)
- Enclosed build chamber: yes
- Layer thickness: 0.02mm – 0.4mm
- Stepper motors: 1.8° HB stepping motor
- XY positioning precision: 0.0125mm
- Z positioning precision: 0.0004mm
- Print speed Max: 180mm/sec
- Display: 5″ colour touch LCD
- Wired:USB 2.0
- USB Stick
- Description: XYZware Pro / XYZmaker
- File Types: STL, .3MF, .3W (XYZ format), G-Code
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bits); Mac OS X 10.10-10.12; LinuxUbuntu 14.04 & 16.06
There are no reviews yet.